Master Data Management training
In Master Data training, you will find out about the best practices and methods of the industry through actual client cases. We offer tangible tools and work models for developing MDM in companies of all sizes.
You will receive an overall feel for MDM areas and the prerequisites to lead an MDM project. The training is suitable for both business activity and IT experts.
Available training courses:
- Two-day “MDM in practice” course, together with Ari Hovi Oy (LLC).
- Company-specific “MDM in practice” training is offered at €9,300 (+ VAT 24 %) (max. 10 participants)
- 1–3-day, client-specific MDM courses. Price is defined as per training duration and content.
Why specifically Loihde Advisory’s Master Data training?
Our trainers are experienced Master Data experts, who have worked in practical MDM projects for years. Over just a few years, our courses have achieved great success. The median range of our received feedback has been above 4.5/5 at all of our sessions, and participants have felt that they have received tangible tools to use in their own MDM projects.
How can I participate in Master Data training sessions?
We organize client-specific MDM training sessions, both for the private and the public sector. In addition, we regularly organize open “MDM in practice” training sessions, in collaboration with Ari Hovi Oy.
“MDM in practice” training session content
- What are Master Data and Master Data Management (MDM)?
- MDM’s business drivers
- Master Data definition and description
- Master Data management processes
- MDM development and governance
- MDM architecture and central functions of MDM systems
- Master Data quality monitoring and constant improvement
- Best practices for MDM projects